- An affordable option to the available trike kits.
- The new width is 54" for a better look, painted Satin Black, with high gloss Black gel coat newly designed fiberglass fenders.
- $2475. Cash Only due upon completion of installation. Optional running boards in smooth plate steel painted Satin Black or Polished Aluminum Tread Plate for $475.
AIR RIDE SYSTEM
Takes the road vibrations out of your ride!
Give us a call at
- This photo shows an example of how some of the mounting kits are installed. This varies from bike to bike.
- The lower right shows one of the 4 bolts that is removed to take your kit off.
- That is 1" solid square steel rod that is bent and attached with 1/4" plate steel clips.
- A picture of the kit before being installed on a motorcycle.
- As you can see in the front arms you have a hinge point and then an adjustable slide to make it to fit most bikes. These arms are made out of 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 3/16" steel tubing with the 1" square solid steel rod that sleeves into the tubing. Behind the hinge point is 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 1/4" steel tubing.
- The cross bar that connects the arms at the back is 2" x 3" x 3/8" angle iron making it strong enough to add a trailer hitch on.
- A picture of our newest improvement, the air ride and 12" Chrome wheels, to the Trip Trike Jr. Really helps to smooth out the ride!
NOW WITH THE FIRESTONE AIR RIDE SYSTEM, designed by Royce